Tuesday, July 8, 2008

carters space monkey


well everybody i like too show you my space monkey buzz monkey i have a allot of bears oh and buzz monkey would like too talk too you well hi everybody I'm buzz monkey a really cool monkey i like going into space oh and i have a sidekick named bat bear carter will make a picture soon with him and me so bye well did you have a nice time talking too buzz monkey well i have too go now crazy cows again they always want their milk and ice cream well nice talking too you guys today I will make some pictures tomorrow and story's about my bears just kidding about it oh and about the crazy cows don't tell your moms yes they will get very frustrated if they see what your reading not kidding they will get very mad oh if the mothers have kids make sure you have your kid see this OK bye OK

5 comments:

Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Do you want to be friends?

Toni-Lynn said...

Hey I love it! Buzz is one of my favorite characters! My son was him for Halloween when he was 2.